• Candidate must possess at least SPM.
• Fresh DIPLOMA/DEGREE HOLDERS are encouraged to apply.
• Required skill(s): Strong Communication Skill, Enthusiasm.
• Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
• Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Provides language allowance for Mandarin Speaker (RM 300)
• Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shift (Shift Allowance Provided)
• Experienced in telco/call center industry is an added advantageBENEFITS:
* Annual Leaves
* Medical Leaves + Medical Coverage
* Shift Allowance
* KPI Allowance
* Yearly Performance Bonus
Interested candidate can SMS/WHATSAPP Leia at 0123389284 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Location: Berjaya Times Square, Kuala LumpurSalary: FROM RM 1350 per monthWorking days :Monday - Friday (6pm - 12 midnight)
Off days/Rest days : Saturday & SundayMust be able to attend 1 month training Monday - Friday (9 am - 6 p.m)RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle incoming calls and inquiries about local telco provider
• Patiently listen to customer's inquiry or problems.
• Deliver polite and accurate response to customers on timely manner.
• Foster and build relationship with customer.
• Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies set.
**PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED!!
~CAN START BY NOVEMBER 11th ~
- Basic Salary
- Medical Coverage
We have been in establishment since in Malaysia since 2001 and officially open our Indonesia Call Center in year 2014. We specialize in outbound & inbound calls operations. From a small start up of 15 employees we now have close 500 family members, regionally. We would like to invite you to be part of our enterprising team.