- MUST BE WILLING to work on from 6 pm - 12 midnight (Monday - Friday)
- MUST BE ABLE to attend training 9 am - 6 pm (Monday - Friday)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field
- Candidate with SPM can apply, preferably with 1-2 years experience in Customer Service
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Pleasant personality and courteous at all times.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and Good English speaking. Mandarin is added advantage.
- Has a passion for service. Previous service experience in Telco will be an advantage.
- Good team player and willingness to learn.
- PREFERABLY AGE BETWEEN 18-35 YEARS OLD
- Malaysians nationality
- Respond to all customers' inquiries, complaints and supports via phone
- Build rapport with customers and long term loyalty
- Handle inbound calls professionally and uncover customers' needs
- Understand customer peculiarities
- Promote teamwork and collaboration within team and department
- Basic Salary
- Medical Coverage
We have been in establishment since in Malaysia since 2000 and officially open our Indonesia Call Center in year 2014. We specialize in outbound calls and inbound call operations. From a small start up of 15 employees we now have close 500 family members, regionally. We would like to invite you to be part of our enterprising team.