- Need good manual dexterity.
- Should be neat in appearance.
- Should be able to deal tactfully and pleasantly with customers.
- As you are the face of the store, a presentable appearance with a professional manner is an asset.
- Ability to stand for long durations, and interpersonal and communication skills will work to your advantage.
- At least SPM.
- Preferable with 1 or 2 years working experience in similar field.
- To put the customers first at all times and to identify customer needs promptly and accurately.
- To provide advice, present the products and promote our products to customers.
- To offer related sales and services in order that the customer is fully aware of the range and to increase the sale value.
- To meet customer requirements by accurately calculating, measuring and cutting fabric, checking goods prior to sale and packaging correctly in order to deliver customer satisfaction and reduce unnecessary loss.
- For credit sales, to communicate clearly, ensuring customer requests are met by exactly recording details on Special Orders and associated paperwork, subsequently dealing with any equerries and follow up calls when required.
- To ensure all stock is clearly and correctly priced.
- To ensure no out of stock or over stock position.
- To display the merchandise neat and tidy, segregate according to category.
- To ensure the display merchandise look Fresh/ not dusty and in short NEAT & Tidy at all times.
- And any other responsibilities assigned by Management from time to time.
- Basic Salary
Supersave group is looking to hire Shop Assistants for branches all around Selangor / Kuala Lumpur, such as IOI Puchong Mall, IOI City Mall (Putrajaya), SACC Mall, Centro Mall (Klang), Amerin mall, Puncak Jalil. Working hours are usually according to shopping mall hours