- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Pleasant personality with the ability to work independently
- Strong Leadership, energetic, organized and self-motivated
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Age : 21-35 years old
- Build people capabilities in recruitment, selection and training
- To lead & drive individual restaurant sales, profit through effective people management
- Able to lead, coach and supervise a restaurant team
- Play an integral role in delivering good customer service
KFC is looking to hire young talents to fill in the role of Restaurant Management Trainees all over Klang Valley. Accepted candidates will receive training from QSR Brands.
Other benefits including staff meals, restaurant incentives, hostel & uniforms and great career advancement opportunities.